Friday, February 13, 2009

Frenzy Friday

Where did the week go? Can't believe it's Friday already. This is one of those weeks when I wish there are 48 hours in a day! The good thing about this .... I'm in my best element when I have limited time {lots of practice during exams in university}.

Woke up before dawn and can't go back to sleep anymore so I went to my studio. Some people need caffeine to perk them up first thing in the morning. I don't. The smell of papers and lotus flower {courtesy of Air Wick scented oil warmers :-) } in my craft studio will do the trick.

So, here's a couple of cards made at dawn ......

1st: Kristina's Color Inspiration #41


Here's my take....

This card would be perfect for a debutant.

2nd: Birthday Card for my friend Mike


Happy Friday! Karaoke here I come!

1 comment:

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...