Saturday, February 14, 2009

Heart's Day ... 23 years after

My first Valentine date was in 1986. Yes, it was with my husband and we were 19. He knew that I don't like chocolates {weird huh?} so he brought me this huge bag of fresh unpeeled pineapples and coconuts still in its husk as Valentine gifts! I knew right then that I'm going to marry him someday....

23 years after, minus the pineapples and coconuts, still no chocolates but the man remains - kind, loving, sensitive and caring. Thank you dear... each day with you becomes a Valentine!

Colors inspired by one of Dawn McVey's color combinations.

Happy Valentine's Day!



3 comments:

  1. LOve this one! The little cutee there is so cute :-) I was looking for a stamp like that , did not find any here :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...