Monday, April 6, 2009

Sunday Afternoon at the Gallery and Art District

A warm and sunny day is a luxury that we can't take for granted. My dear hubby and I took advantage of the gorgeous lazy Sunday afternoon {good thing because it's snowing again as I'm writing this!!!!} walking along Toronto's Gallery and Art District. Our version of New York's Soho District, Queen Street West is the place to be when I need to feed my mojo with colors, designs, and patterns. Come walk with us ....

This store specializes in my favorite chiyogami papers.

I can stay here all day! But we have so much more to explore...

Yummy ... but they are soaps!

This will be a nice stamp design....

Duh?

Gorgeous entrance to a tattoo studio...

Heavy wooden beads as curtains .... not a bad idea huh?

Our reflections ... our alter ego!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...