Sunday, May 3, 2009

Signed, Sealed and Delivered

A friend of mine ordered 20 Thank You cards a couple of weeks ago. Delivery date is May 2. So last Friday, hubby and I spent our usual "Friday night home date" working on these cards.

Instead of working in my craft studio, I put out a blanket in the living room, scattered my craft materials, opened a bottle of wine, prepared crostini with spinach and garlic dip and voila... we had a perfect craft night date!

Following my instructions, JV trimmed, punched and glued all the patterned papers while I took care of stamping and tying the ribbons. After 3 hours, {I guess we spent more time drinking, eating and chatting than working!!} the cards are good to go!

By the time you are reading this post, the cards, 20 of them are signed, sealed and delivered!

4 comments:

  1. Now that is what I call a date! You shared not just time talking over dinner somewhere with strangers, with staying home you bonded on your hobby with hubby. Great job on the cards. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!~! The cards and the date :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Mei Ann!
    What a lovely way to spend an evening with a loved one! Nice cards, too!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    Take care,
    Ate Lil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...