Friday, June 19, 2009

"Sushified"

Over the last 2 weeks on different occasions, I had 3 lunch dates with some of my BFFs. For whatever reason all of them gravitated towards Japanese restaurants. Oh I do love sushi and other Japanese treats {including cold sake} but to have them 3 times in 2 weeks was a bit too much. I was just "sushified", if there is such a word.

I guess all the sushi I ate just went straight to my brain because when I needed an inspiration for a birthday card, I ended up with this ....

With or without sushi, I still love this my Japanese doll stamp set. They are just adorable! To all the Hero Arts stamp designers ... Arigato gozaimasu!

P.S. Hubby and I together with my best friend Ester and her family will be spending our weekend on Island RV/Trailer Park. Looking forward to BBQ, s'mores and bonfire!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...