Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Need to .... Relax

It's one of those days {I should say week} when I feel like I'm on a roller coaster ..... up, down, slow then very fast ..... moving but not really going anywhere! In moments like these, this is what I need to do....

.... soak and relax in mint and rosemary scented bubble bath ! But before I do that, I thought I'd share this card I did for my friend Tara's birthday.

Inspired by Stamping 411 SSC 145 sketch, I used patterned papers from Paper Pizzaz and inked one of my favorite stamps from my stash ... Who's That Girl - Time for the Bubbly Collection and I stamped the chandelier from Prima for added glamor.


I hope you will find time to relax and really enjoy the day. I plan to do that myself!

Mei Ann

5 comments:

  1. Tax day for me.. i have to sit down and do my taxes... Argghhh.. This is the last blog I can look at, then i'll be in a room all day doing it.. Maybe when I'm done I'll take a bubble bath.. this is a fantastic card and reminds me of that calgon moment even before i start the dreaded task! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use a day like this. What an adorable image. Thanks for sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mei Ann -- I love your card. Your friend will love it as well! We're so glad you decided to play along with the Stamping 411 Operators this week! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card!! I need to relax too!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Stamping 411 Blog this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute...I'm always up for a bubble bath to relax! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...