Monday, April 26, 2010

So Thankful


I found this dragonfly brooch when I was surfing the net one day and just fell in love with its vibrant summer colors.



With this beautiful Swarovski number in mind, I took our my Inkadinkadoo Gem Stone Insects collection and heat embossed the dragonfly with white embossing powder. Using Distress Inks in Broken China and Peeled Paint, i blended the two colors and sprayed the card with Perfect Pearl {you can't see it in this picture but the card shimmers when moved on different angles}. I added pearl gems to embellish the dragonflies.



There! Just a perfect card to be reminded of so many things to be thankful for .....

Happy Monday!

Mei Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...