Thursday, April 8, 2010

Strings Attached




When I read the "String" challenge from Everything but the Kitchen Sink blog, I said I won't let this challenge pass me by. I don't think I've used a piece of string in any of my card so this would be fun. But as days go by, I can't think of a unique design that I like where I can highlight the string until early this morning when I was drinking my .... TEA!



For my background, I used We R Memory Keepers Vintage Blue Just Dandy collection (my current favorite pp} and "You're tea-riffic" sentiment from Fiskars' Latte Love collection.



This is one card that will definitely go to my collection. I really enjoy looking at it in the same way I'm enjoying my night tea!

Thanks for visiting,

Mei Ann

5 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! Too cute, very clever! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fabulous idea! Thanks for playing EBTKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun idea and very graphic card, lovely entry for the challenge! Really like your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its really original and creative card!! congratulations ... I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! This is fabulous! How creative! I am in awe! Love the card! Love your idea! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...