Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wishing you ....

... lots of happiness, more gorgeous shoes and to die for bags on your birthday!



I'm blessed with 2 wonderful sisters-in law {hubby's sisters} who I love dearly like my one and only sister Jane. One of them loves shoes and bags and she has tons {as in tons} of them :-)! She's celebrating her birthday next week so I wish her more shoes, bags but most of all, endless happiness!



For her bday card, I used this gorgeous patterned paper from Kiki Art Antologia Jardin collection I got from Scrapfest yesterday. If you haven't had the chance to use Kiki Art pp, check out their awesome and colorful designs. You would love them! All embellishments are from my stash bought from dollar stores ages ago. To make her wishes come true, I stamped a fairy from G studio little princess collection. The sketch is inspired by Taylored Expressions sketch 109.

Happy birthday Manang! May all your wishes come true!

Mei Ann

4 comments:

  1. this is absolutely GORGEOUS! i love what you did with this collection!!! it's stunning!

    it was so nice to meet you, mei ann! :) you are too sweet, and hopefully, we'll be able to meet up again soon!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a wonderful job with that card!! thank you for using Kiki Art papers... I hope to see more!
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! Great job!
    -Tammy
    KIKI-ART DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...