Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Bag Tale


It all started with a cute little bag.

I asked my dear friend Patricia to give me some scrap fabrics I needed for a project. When I saw her last week, she surprised me with a gorgeous little bag she made herself. The black and white bag is adorned with green flowers ... the exact colors of Embellish butterflies color challenge!


To thank my sweet friend for her thoughtfulness, I made this "thank you" card inspired by her little bag and the gorgeous colors from Embellish.




Thanks Patty! Great minds think alike, don't you think? :-)



Cheers!

Mei Ann




Supplies:
  • Paper - black, Kraft cardstock, Melissa Frances {Philip}, DCWV {Nana's kids print}
  • Stamp - Prima clear stamp { leaves}, TPC Studio {sentiment}
  • Ink - Ranger {peeled paint}, VersaMark watermark
  • Others - Martha Stewart Punch {butterfly}, EK Punches, gems



2 comments:

  1. Wowza! These are fantastic! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a great design! Thanks for joining the Embellish Butterflies Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...