Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Believe




In less than a month, I will be "trekking" on higher grounds. The roads are different but not entirely unfamiliar because I have taken the same challenge in not so distant past. Nervous? I wouldn't say no but I am also very excited and enthused. I am looking forward to new challenges and reaching new heights. I will make a difference. I believe!



Obviously, this card is inspired by what's coming out from within me. Sunrise marks a new beginning. I made the sun rays background using shading technique and combining fired brick distress ink and sunflower yellow Tsukineko die ink. Mountain represents bigger challenge. Again shading/grading technique using peeled paint distress ink. Horses define hard work, focus and winning. I will not have it any other way! I believe!

Have a fantastic day,

Mei Ann



Supplies:
  • Cardstock - Reflections {white}, Brazzill {mud pie}
  • PP - American Crafts (everyday line}
  • Stamp - G Studio {sentiment}
  • Inks - Ranger Distress Inks {peeled paint, fired brick}, Tsukineko {sunflower yellow}
  • Embellishments - Dress it Up buttons {horses}, black gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...