Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blending in Perfect Harmony

The sun is shining brightly ... the snow on the grounds
is sparkling like little diamonds
as if teasing me to come out and seize the day.
There's a catch though ... It is -22 degrees Celsius outside!
Perfect weather to be trapped inside my craft studio. Pure bliss, indeed...

The timing couldn't be perfect. Moxie Fab World is hosting an array of challenges using different crafting tools. I started working on my first card this morning using my cuttlebug machine for the embossing challenge.



I dabbed some distress ink {in peeled paint} on top of the template to highlight
the design before running the paper into the machine.

I then stamped, heat embossed and cut an angel fish and a seahorse
to make the card's focal point. The sentiment is from Fiskars' Latte Love collection.



When my hubby saw the finished card, he said "is that supposed to be you and me?"
Yup! You and I dear.
Two very different personalities but blending in perfect harmony!

P.S.
Got my copy of paper Crafts' Cool Tools special issue and once again, the team outdid themselves again. So many useful information and inspirations. You guys are so cool!

Keep warm {or cool},
Mei Ann



1 comment:

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...