Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Power of Two {Challenges}

Back @ home sweet home after almost a week in Orlando attending a company meeting.  I had a blast spending a whole afternoon with my hubby at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studio! If you are an avid fan of Harry like me, that is the place to go. I'll have another post about the trip soon. but today I want to share this card I did last night inspired by two of my favorite challenges: Moxie Fab World's Cool Tools Challenge and Just Us Girls' "Red, pink and white" color challenge.



I fell in love with this puppy stamp I got from a sale bin a long time ago and embellished it with a tulip which I die-cut from the wedding design cartridge of my Slice machine. The sentiment "love" is also a die-cut from the same cartridge.



I had fun doing this card and looking at it really makes me smile! I hope it will make my hubby smile too...

Thanks Moxie Fab and JUGs for the inspirations!

 The Power of Two












 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mei Ann! Thanks for linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...