Saturday, January 21, 2012

You Make my Heart Flutter


If I can choose 3 tools in my craft room that I can't live without, my punches will definitely be on the list. How can I not love punches? This crafting tool has gone a long way - from the 2-hole punch I used in my elementary days to file my school projects to the fanciest designs we now admire in various "master pieces" in the crafting world. I bet Martha Stewart is making tons of money from her line of punches {which I sincerely love!}. The butterfly punch I use for this card for The Punches Challenge over at Moxie Fab World is on the top of my list.


On a folded card stock, I drew a heart shape then adhered the punched butterflies filling the entire heart. I love contrast created by the white butterflies on the red card stock. I sprayed glitter mist on the butterflies to add sparkle. And to complement the fluttering of the wings, I added the sentiment which I just printed from my laptop.

It only took me less than 5 minutes to create this card from start to finish! Another reason why I love my punches!!!

Cheers,
Mei Ann

1 comment:

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...