Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Retro Thanks

I can't believe it's Sunday already. It seems only yesterday when we were packing for a four-day-vacation and now we are loading the washing machine with the laundry from our vacation!

I'll  tell you more about the fun trip we had on another post. Today I just want to share this Thank You card I did for my hubby for making our vacation a memorable one, us usual ....


The colors are inspired by THE PLAY DATE CAFE. I matched the retro colors with this retro-designed stamp from Inkadinkado.


Thank you dear. Can't wait for our next adventure!

Cheers!

Colors inspired by:




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Great idea! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the retro look and feel of your card, perfect for our funky inspiration pic! Thanks so much for joining us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic, graphic creation! So glad you enjoyed your vacation! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...