Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week In The Life 2012 - Day 5 {Thursday}



Already on day five of Week In The Life project and the ladies who are participating the fun with Ali Edwards completing this project will agree that days seem to pass by quicker than usual.

Here's what I captured from my Thursday - what I love and hate about it ....



I love wearing dress in the office but I hate the process of choosing which one.


I love going to the office everyday but I hate being the first one to arrive.


I love cream cheese on cinnamon bagel but I hate it when I forget to eat it because of meetings.


I love market analysis but I hate working with numbers.


I love talking to my hubby at lunch time over the phone but I hate waiting until 6 PM to see him in person.


I love being busy and productive at work but I hate bringing work at home.


I love April showers but I hate the traffic that goes with it.

 

I love driving my car to work but I hate the unprecedented cost of gasoline.


I love the promise of sunshine but I hate dark clouds that threaten a nice al fresco dinning.


I love cooking dinner but I hate washing the dishes.


I love Chinese cuisine but I hate the calories!


I love ending my day with a glass of  a good red wine ... I can't think of anything I hate about it.
 

Have a great day *-*!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...