Friday, June 15, 2012

Al Fresco : Mint Cafe Mocha



My, it is so good to be home!!! After a couple of meetings out west and an unexpected 7-hour wait at the Calgary airport due to heavy thunder storm lightning, I can't think of anything but a relaxing weekend enjoying a refreshing mint cafe mocha in the backyard.


Oh yeah, hubby and I had this last weekend and I don't mind having it again!

Ingredients {serves 2}:

1 1/2 cups freshly brewed strong coffee
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup chocolate syrup {I used Hershey's}
1/4 cup chocolate mint truffle coffee creamer {I used International Delight}
ice cubes
mint leaves for garnishing

Preparation:

Combine first 4 ingredients in a blender.
Blend well.
Pour in large mason jars
Add  ice cubes
Garnish with mint leaves


Have a fantastic and restful weekend!

Shared with : THIS or THAT THURSDAY

4 comments:

  1. This sounds absolutely divine. YUMMY : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm! Mint.Cafe.Mocha! I can't help but admire your fantastic photography. Makes me want to join you. I found you following Cath's instructions to go out and about in the Moxie Fab World. I intend to post about my travels and certainly will include your lovely post. Thank you for sharing your morning coffee with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh, how yummy!!! Great photos of what looks soooo tasty! Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another Moxie Fabber visiting your gorgeous blog. What stunning photos! I'll be back to dive in a little deeper, but wanted to say hi and thanks for sharing your creativity and your travels! (plus now I'm hungry too after this pretty breakfast post! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...