Saturday, November 9, 2013

Falling For Fall



The lovely and colorful autumn leaves are almost gone here in our neck of the woods. All that is left are captured images from recent road trips to the Blue Mountains and Niagara Parkway. It will take another 10 months or so until my beloved fall returns..... i will be here waiting .....




 


“Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.”
- G. Eliot


Sharing with Weekly Top Shot







   











 






6 comments:

  1. Oh my yes, with colors like that.. I wouldn't want fall to ever end! Thank you for coming by sharing your creative photography on the Weekly Top Shot, #108!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular parade of Autumn colours. My favourite must be the second photo with the bonus colourful reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fall colors! I especially like the reflections in your second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous fall photos. The colors are so intense.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...