Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Project Life | Week Four


I was hoping for a single page layout to capture our Week Four Project Life but oh boy there's just too much things going on this week that I like to document. I was back in San Francisco for a Marketing conference for most of the week and hubby stayed home this time {no more time off from work for him at least until April!}. By Saturday I was so eager to be home and be a wife again :-).   


Every time I go to my craft studio to work on Project Life (which is usually late Friday night}, I am finding new ways to enhance my project. This week is mostly about keepsakes or mementos - like this trolley ticket and my ID during the conference. With Project Life, it is much easier to include items like these on the spread!

 

I can also use my acrylic or rubber stamps to embellish a photo.


Or create/design my own journal cards from my computer.

 

My favorite element of my Project Life is mixing traditional memory keeping with digital elements like this photo here...

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...